Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First Blog!

Hey everyone! My name is Jessica and I'm 22 years old.  I just started getting into nail art here at home and it's been really helping me cope here at home with some stress from school and everything. So I decided it would be better if I did a weekly blog of my manicures and such to keep me going in this.  Of course since I am new, I apologize for any future mishaps!  Thanks for taking the time to visit here!

 This design is my very first, which explains how dreadful it looks.  I like the design, but not sure about the colors I picked out for it though.  Plus I used the Sally Hansen's nail art pen; it was TERRIBLE
 This is one of my favorites =) I used Wet n Wild's Raincheck, and the Kiss nail art polishes for the stripes.
Bonus for the kitty!!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look really lovely!! :D (And that cat is a cutie! ^-^)
    I find that nail polish and nail art really helps me cope with stress as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've seen a good bit of your blogs in the past and I must say you are an inspiration!

      Delete