Monday, September 3, 2012

 Hey everyone! Today is very different than what I normally do for my nails.  I hardly ever have silver nails, but hey, it's fall and I figured silver will do great for fall.  Plus, it's nice to change things up every once in a while.  This is Essie, No Place Like Chrome, and it's awesome.  The application is a little tricky, but once you get used to how to apply this color, it will really pay off.  It has a really cool mirror effect which I love! I also think this will go wonderfully with some fashion statement rings, which, I also love! Okay, enough said, on to the pictures!



Okay okay, the stamping wasn't my best attempt, but I figured it's something that will only be in the way if I pay REAL close attention to it.  Like I said, the color is awesome, and with the stamp, it's wearable. For a day or two. 

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment